2022 12th International Conference on Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics (ICBBB 2022) welcomes paper submission about Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics and related fields from all over the world. The detailed paper topic can be found from: Call for Paper page.
1. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper
after registration will be invited to give the oral or
poster presentation at the conference and be published.
2. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract after registration will be invited to give the oral or poster presentation at the conference, but the abstract will not be published. The abstract should be 100-200 words.
The peer-reviewed papers of ICBBB 2022 will be published in the International Conference Proceedings or International Journal based on proper registration and presentation at the conference.
Proceedings, indexed by Ei Compendex
and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by
Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index
(ISI Web of Science).
Option B: International Journal of Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics (IJBBB, ISSN: 2010-3638), and will be included in the Electronic Journals Library, CAS, Engineering & Technology Digital Library, Google Scholar, and ProQuest.
The paper should be prepared according to the template. English is the official language. One regular paper should be 8-10 pages including all figures, tables, and references. Additional fee will be charged if the paper is more than 10 pages.
|Template Download (International Conference Proceedings)|
|Template Download (IJBBB)|
|Template Download (Abstract for Presentation Only)|
Policy on Plagiarism
ICBBB 2022 is utterly
intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected
to contain original work executed by the authors with
adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of
others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify
both their own contribution(s) and also published
results / techniques on which they depend or build.
Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.